Romanian Journal of Ecology & Environmental Chemistry
ISSN Online: 2668-8530, ISSN Print: 2668-5418
Romanian Journal of Ecology & Environmental Chemistry is an open access, peer-reviewed online-based scholarly journal, working for enabling the scholars, students, researchers and others interested in current and emerging hot issues in chemistry to exchange and share scientific data. Article processing and submission are free of charge. A fast, fair and constructive peer-review process is applied.
RJEEC publishes Original Research, Case Studies, Review Articles, Short Communication, Metting Abstracts, Conference Proceedings. The manuscripts must we well organized and written according to the journal’s publishing standards (http://www.rjeec.ro/AuthorGuidelines).
The topics covered (but are not limited to) by the journal are as follows:
- Environmental technologies
- Air pollution
- Odour assessment
- Contaminated sites (soil, sediment, surface water, groundwater, plants)
- New methods for analytical control of the environmental matrices
- Ecological risk of dangerous substances
- Sampling and chemical analysis of wastes
- Management of environmental quality costs and security
- Risk assessment caused by waste disposal (gases emissions, pollutants migration)
We cordially welcome you to send a manuscript to RJEEC, vol 3, no. 1 regarding your recent work. Please also circulate this call for paper among your colleagues and research students.
Contribute a Paper
Submission Deadline: April 20, 2021
Number 1 of volume 3 will be release in June 2021, and will be indexed in International Database (Crossref, Google Scholar, WorldCat, DOAJ).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Manager Editor in the Editorial Board of RJEEC.