„Research and services in the field of pollution control and monitoring of environmental quality, characterized by quality and promptitude”
The Pollution Control Department from INCD-ECOIND is:
– accredited RENAR according to the requirements of SR EN ISO/CEI 17025:2005 standard, for a big number of tests specific for environmental protection; fulfils the requirements of SR CEN/TS 15675 for measurement of pollutants from air emissions. (the accredited tests can be consulted on RENAR website, www.renar.ro- section accredited OEC)
– certified by the Ministry of Health, Public Health Institute, for monitoring of drinking water quality (the validity of the information can be checked on the website of Ministry of Heath ,www.ms.ro – section Authorizations/Abilities and Notification/ Register of laboratories for monitoring of drinking water quality/Notification List-page 4).
– research for elaboration of new analytical method for water, air, soil and wastes and new
– techniques for biological/bacteriological/eco-toxicological control; validation of new the methods
– developed in the laboratory (calculation ofperformance parameters);
– control and monitoring of water, air, soil, sediment and waste quality;
– eco-toxicological control (effluents discharged in sufrace water, substances/chemical products;
– characterization of solid and liquid fuels;
– organization of national and international interlaboratory schemes;
– consultancy for accreditation of testing laboratory/organization, endowment of new or existing
– organization of training courses for assimilation and application of different analytical methods,
– QA/QC measures in testing laboratories, requirements of REACH Regulation and of other national
and European norms in the field of environmental protection.
Laboratory Pollution Control- Water, Soil,Wastes :
– development of new techniques/performant methods for the analytical control of the pollution level of water, air, soil, sediment and wastes;
– control and monitoring of water, soil/sediments, sludge, wastes, including with priority substances;
– screening analysis for organic pollutants and heavy metals; consultancy and training;
organization of interlaboratory schemes for water.
Laboratory Biotests-Biological analysis:
- studies for hydobiological characterization and ecologic risk assessment;
- eco-toxicological studies, control/monitoring of biological and bacteriological pollution of water, soil/sediment, sludge;
- consultancy and training; organization of interlaboratory schemes for bacteriologic indicators.
Laboratory Air Pollution:
- control and monitoring of air emissions and imissions;
- level of noise;
- mathematic modeling of pollutants dispersion in air;
- elaboration of maps for industrial noise;
- physical-chemical characterization of solid/liquid fuels;
- validation/comparison of the test results obtained by non-accredited laboratories (ANOVA technique);
- training; organization of interlaboratory schemes for air and fules.
- internal QA/QC measures (systematic tests during the whole analytical process, control:
- charts, use of MRC/MR, periodical check of performance parameters for testing methods):
- external QA/QC measures (constant participation in national and international proficiency tests) List of schemes in which we have participated
- New, modern and performant equipment and apparatus List of equipment from Pollution Control Department
Steps for contracting a service (for legal entities / natural person)
- written request addressed to INCD-ECOIND
- technical offer and price information from INCD-ECOIND (including information about sampling and preservation /deliver of the samples to the laboratory, time schedule for performing the analysis/reporting the results)
- order for analysis /monitoring contract
- development of new techniques/performant methods for the analytical control of the pollution level of water, air, soil, sediment and wastes with different cathegories of pollutants, including with dangerous substances;
- elaboration of modern methods/methodologies and /or optimization of existing national analytical standard methods in the field of biology, bacteriology and eco-toxicology, in view to compliance with European Union regulations (EN, ISO, OECD norms);
- elaboration/implementation of biochemical methods for enzimatic analysis used for assuring:
-the control of viability and functional state of the activated sludge used as inocul in
biological treatment instalations;
-evaluation of the toxic effects generated by chemical substances/products on microbian
activity from soil and/or aquatic organisms.
- analytical investigation on potable water quality from raw water to consumer;
- hydrobiological studies for monitoring of the ecological diversity of aquatic ecosystems and development of management plans for the natural capital sustenability;
- evaluation of the impact produced by industrial pollution on biotic components of the aquatic ecosystems and estimation of the ecological risk for surface water;
- elaboration of modern methodologies for characterization /physical-chemical and biological classification of solid and liquid wastes;
- studies concerning greenhouse effects of gas emissions; performance of characteristic parameters for solid and liqhid wastes;
- studies for mathematical modeling of polltants despersion in air and of the noise level.
- Analytical Control (enforced legislation, parameters, methods of analysis)
– identification of priority substances by screening analysis;
– mathematical modeling of pollutants dispersion in air;
– determination of noise level and elaboration of maps for industrial noise;
– physical-chemical characterization for calculating greenhouse gases emission level;
– physical-chemical characterization of solid/liquid classic and alternative fuels;
– measurement of CO2 concentration from fixed emission sources;
– physical-chemical characterization of natural gas.
- Eco-toxicological Control – biodegradability and aquatic toxicity tests (in accordance with ISO/EN/OECD methods recommentations for compliance with REACH and other relevant regulations).
-effluents discharged in surface water (river, lakes);
-chemical substances /products (including detergents);
– identification of pollutants;
– establish of sampling points/frequence;
– setting up of pollution control schemes;
– development of monitoring studies for water bodies quality.
- Organization of national and international interlaboratory comparison schemes
- Validation/comparison of the test results obtained by non-accredited laboratories (ANOVA technique)
- Technical assistance and consultancy for:
– design, documentation and implementation of quality management system SR EN ISO /CEI 17025 in testing laboratories;
– organization and endowment of testing laboratories in view of their accreditation;
– training courses for: assimilation and application of different analytical methods, Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) measures applied in testing laboratories . (validation, estimation of uncertainty of measurement, control charts).
- 1. Matra Programme – IWACO, the Netherlands, 2002– „Training concerning the analytical techniques used for the evaluation of soil and ground water pollution level with petroleum products”( application to APM Constanta).
- 2. Phare Project-Royal Haskoning, the Netherlands, 2003- „Implementation of gas chromatographic methods in environmental laboratories from APM Ploiesti and Petro Brazi”.
- B.EN.A Project- B.EN.A Center Constanta, 2003/2004– „Professional formation and improvment of knowledge in the field of environmental protection”
- National Administration „Apele Romane”, 2005- „Application of chromatographic methods (GC, HPLC) for analysis of priority substances”
- Senter project- Royal Haskoning, the Netherlands, 2005-„ Quality assurance systems based on quality management principles of GLP, GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 17025”.
- Phare Project- Agrifor, Belgium, 2005– „Training in the methods of measurements (VOCs, PAHs and Heavy Metals) and QA/QC of data from stationary sources in the baundary Bulgarian-Romanian region along the lower Danube river”.
- Leonardo da Vinci RO/02/B/F/PP-141004, University of Bucharest, 2006- „Quality assurance and management in laboratories for monitoring and control of environmental pollution”.
- Colaboration with Royal Haskoning, the Netherlands, 2008- „Implementation of REACH Regulation to Romanian companies”.
- EEA GRANTS Projects, 2009- „Improvment of analytical activity in laboratories from drinking water companies”
- Coca Cola- Hellenic HCB Romania, 2010-„ Analytical methods for the control of mineral water quality”
- Colaboration with JRC-IRMM, Belgium, 2007-2011- „Training Metrology in Chemistry (TrainMiC)”
- Consultancy contracts with Water Companies (Targu-Mures, Rm.Valcea Focsani, Botosani, Calarasi, Braila, Buzau, etc.), 2001-2012- „Quality Control and Qualty Assurance measures applied in environmental testing laboratories according to ISO/CEI 17025 requirements”.
1. LAREX –National Center for Testing and Expertize of Products, 2001-2002- Consultancy and technical assistance for implementation of the determination of biodegradability of anionic and non-ionic surfactants.
2. S.C POBAC S.A, 2002-Evaluation of the stage of implementation of the quality management system ISO /CEI 17025 in the Central Laboratory from SC POBAC SA.
3. S.C GENERAL TURBA S.A Bucharest, 2003- Organization and accreditation of the physical –chemical laboratory from S.C. General Turbo S.A Bucharest.
4. R.A AQUASERV Tg Mures, 2004-laboration of quality documents for the implementation of ISO/CEI 17025 standard in the drinking water laboratory and in the waste water laboratory from R.A AQUASERV Tg Mures.
5. S.C ACVARIM S.A Rm Valcea, 2005-Technical assistance for organization and endowment of the Laboratory from the WWTP and of the physical-chemical and bacteriological Drinking water Laboratory from S.C. Acvarim S.A.
6. APM Calarasi, 2008 – Documentation and implementation of SR EN ISO 17025 quality management system in testing laboratories.
7. S.C VIROMET S.A, 2008– Design, documentation and check up of the implementation level of the quality management system SR EN ISO/CEI 17025 in testing laboratories, in the scope of obtaining RENAR accreditation.
8. S.C ICPAO S.A Medias, 2009– Documentation and implementation of SR EN ISO /CEI 17025 quality management system for the accreditation of the Environmental Laboratory .
9. S.C PUBLIC UTILITIES COMPANY Focsani, 2011- Design, documentation and check up of the implementation level of the quality management system SR EN ISO/CEI 17025 in testing laboratories, in the scope of obtaining RENAR accreditation.
10. S.C PRO AIR CLEAN Timisoara, 2011– Design, documentation and check up of the implementation level of the quality management system SR EN ISO/CEI 17025 in the Environmental Laboratory.
11. S.C CONVERSMIN S.A, 2011- Design, documentation and check up of the implementation level of the quality management system SR EN ISO/CEI 17025 in the Environmental Laboratory Vatra Dornei.
12. S.C NOVA APA GRUP Botosani, 2011-2012- Design, documentation and check up of the implementation level of the quality management system SR EN ISO/CEI 17025 in testing laboratories.
1. EU Framework Programme COST, 2002-2005 – Action 624 “Optimal management of wastewater systems”
2. Leonardo da Vinci Programme, 2003-2005- Training Module for Environmental Pollution Control.
3. Phare Porject/ AGRIFOR Belgium, 2004 – Accreditation of Laboratories according to ISO 17025/2000 under the EC PHARE CBC Programme (Accreditation of three environmental laboratories from Varna, Bulgaria).
4. ELCONDES, 2004, -Méthodes electrochimiques de controle et destruction des pollutants organiques et inorganiques.
5. Senter International Project in Romania PPA02/RM/9/2, 2004-2005- The implementation of EU legislation for dangerous substances and preparation s, along with the legislation for Good Laboratory Practice.
6. Phare Project/ AGRIFOR Belgium, 2005-Development of a system for monitoring/control of emissions of heavy metals, VOCs and PAHs from stationary sources in the boundary Bulgarian-Romanian region along the lower Danube.
7.PhareProject /RO 0107.04.03 – Environment Statistics Survey – regarding management and inventory of water and wastes in Romania.
8. Phare Project/ RO 2002/IB/EN/01 – Twinning in the field of chemicals to improve the legal framework and to improve the enforcement.
9. EU Framework Programme COST, 2005-2009 – Action 636 “Xenobiotics in the urban water cycle”
10. EU Framework Programme COST, 2006-2010– Action 637 “Metals in drinking water”
11. TACIS Project/ Mott McDonald, UK, 2007- Prypait Transboundary River Basin Management Project.
12. Phare Project/ IRECSON Romania , 2009 – Harmonization of agricultural and environmental Romanian statistics with European norms ans standards (statistic indicators for environment and for dangerous substances) .
13. EEA GRANTS Projects, RO-0016, 2009 – 2010 –Monitoring system of water intended for human consumption produced and distributed by Romanian Companies.
14. Sectorial Operational Programme for Economic Competitivity Development, Priority Axe 2, 2009-2012 –Development of the research infrastructure of INCD-ECOIND for the extention and diversification of research in the filed of industrial ecology. Project co-financed by European Founds for Regional Development.
15. JRC Ispra Project, 2011-2014- European Reference Network for Critical Infrastructure Protection (ERNCIP).
S.C. PUROLITE ION EXCHANGE RESINS S.A,
S.C ICECON S.A, S.C. GIVAROLI IMPEX SRL, S.C ALIX AVIEN COSMETICS, S.C BUILDING SUPPORT SERVICES SRL, HENKEL SA, S.C GEOMED S.A, SHS DYNAMIC INSTAL, S.C GLOBAL PLAST SRL, S.C DRUCKFARBEN SA ROMANIA, NCH PRODUSE DE INTRETINERE ROMANIA, SC TERRA DINAMIC SRL, S.C KVB ECONOMIC SRL, S.C PIASTRELLE SRL, ROCO INSTAL COMUNAL, UTI FACILITY MANAGEMENT, Centrul National de Perfectionare a Pregatirii pentru Managementul Situatiilor de Urgenta, S.C HUSQVARNA SRL, DANEX CONSULT, S.C AME ENGINEERING SRL, S.C ECO LAB CONSULT SRL, S.C. JUARTEXT PRODUCT SRL, SC CEZAR FILIP PRODIMPEX SRL, SC CONFORT SERVICE 2010 SRL, HENKEL Romania SRL, S.C GEBRUDER WEISS SRL, SC FIRMA HUTTON SRL, S.C. INFORM LYKOS S.A, S.C. KHASM GROUP SRL, DFR SYSTEMS SRL, S.C. STERA CHEMICAL SRL, SC TURKROM SA, SC SARTOROM IMPEX SRL, SC EUROTEHNO GROUP SRL , GNV Omega Trading SRL, SC BRENNTAG SRL, S.C ROMCONTROL SA, ROMAERO SA, SC STRIVEX TRADING SRL, S.C. ASTEC ROMANIA SRL, BIWATER INTERNATIONAL, S.C. DELPHI DIESEL SYSTEMS ROMANIA SRL, BAUMAX ROMANIA
ALSTOM TRANSPORT, SNTFC CFR CALATORI Galati, REGIONALA DE TRANSPORT FEROVIAR DE CALATORI CRAIOVA, ISUZU ANADOLU AUTOMOBIL ROM.
SC FALCON ALBAPAN SRL, SC EDVENSPAN SRL, COCA COLA HBC Timisoara, SC CAROLI FOODS SRL, GENERAL PARMA FOOD, S.C SPICUL SA Chitila, S.C. NUTRICOM S.A, S.C. SMITHFIELD PROD SRL, S.C GODAC SRL, S.C GOLDEN CHICKEN SRL, S.C. MARIA TRADING SRL , S.C TITAN S.A, SC AVICARVIL SRL, S.C POLUTEC INTERNATIONAL SRL, S.C LUJERUL S.A, S.C. PAJURA S.A, S.C INDCARF SRL, S.C ANTONY GROSS EXIM SRL, S.C. ASSANI IMP-EXP SRL
Textile and leather industry
S.C RIFIL S.A SAVINESTI, S.C. FIBREXNYLON SA SAVINESTI
SC REMEDIA SRL
S.C. LACECA S.A, SC ECO-ARH SRL, SC CP MED LABORATORY SRL , SPITALUL UNIVERSITAR ELIAS, S.C. EnEco Consulting SRL, S.C LACECA SRL
Professional training companies
SOCIETATEA COMERCIALA DE FORMARE A ENERGETICIENILOR DIN ROMANIA – FORMENERG SA , ENECO CONSULTING.
S.C. APA CANAL SA GALATI, APA NOVA Bucuresti, APA NOVA Ploiesti, COMPANIA DE UTILITATI PUBLICE Focsani, NOVA APA SERV Botosani, ECOAQUA Calarasi, COMPANIA DE APA Braila, ACVARIM Rm Valcea, AQUASERV Tg.Mures, COMPANIA DE APA OLTENIA, COMPANIA DE APA Targoviste, GOSCOMLOC Husi, COMPANIA DE APA Giurgiu, COMPANIA DE APA Apa Buzau
Research and development institutes
INCD GEOECOMAR, INCDIM CANTACUZINO
Regional water branches
ADMINISTRATIA BAZINALA ARGES VEDEA
OLTCHIM Rm. Valcea, VIROMET SA, CHIMCOMPLEX Borzesti, UZINELE SODICE Govora, AZOMURES Targu Mures, AMURCO Bacau, PUROLITE SA, POLL CHIMIC Giurgiu, POLICOLOR.
Extraction and Refining Oil Industry, Fuel Distribution
OMV Petrom, PETROBRAZI Ploiesti, LUKOIL Ploiesti, PETROM Arpechim, MIHOC OIL SRL
ASSA ABLOY Romania SRL, ROTEC Buzau, DUCTIL STEEL SA, ARCELOR MITTAL SA, ERDEMIR Targoviste, METALURGICA SA, HESPER SA
ELECTROCENTRALE Bucuresti, ELECTROCENTRALE Brasov, COLTERM SA, ELECTROCENTRALE Constanta, CN Cernavoda, ELECTROCENTRALE Craiova, ELECTROCENTRALE Brasov, ELECTROCENTRALE Oradea, COMPLEXUL ENERGETIC ROVINARI, COMPLEXUL ENERGETIC CRAIOVA
KANDIA DULCE SA , SC CAROLI FOODS GROUP SRL,, ANGST RO SRL, SALSI SA, ZAHARUL Oradea, EXPUR Slobozia, EXPUR Urziceni, NUTRICOM Oltenita , COCA-COLA HBC Romania, BUNGE Romania SRL SMITHFIELD SRL, SC AVICOLA Bucuresti, CARPATHIAN SPRINGS SA, SC DORNA APEMIN SA, CHERESTA DAMBOVICIOARA, SC DOMAROM STAR SRL, La FANTANA, NICOLTANA, SC CALIPSO SRL, SC ANA PAN SA, S.C. SPICUL S.A, STAR FOODS E.M. S.R.L.
HOFIGAL EXPORT-IMPORT, EUROPHARM SA, LAROPHARM SRL, ZENTIVA SA
BAUMIT ROMANIA SRL, DAYAN ECOTEHNIC SRL, LAFARGE ARCOM GIPS SA
Textil and Leader Industry
SC PIELOREX SA, Flaros SA, Firos SA, S.C. TEXTIL ITECO S.R.L, NOVA TEXTILE PITESTI-ROMANIA
APA NOVA Bucuresti, APA NOVA Ploiesti, COMPANIA DE UTILITATI PUBLICE Focsani, NOVA APA SERV Botosani, ECOAQUA Calarasi, COMPANIA DE APA Braila, ACVARIM Rm Valcea, AQUASERV Tg.Mures, COMPANIA DE APA OLTENIA, COMPANIA DE APA Targoviste, GOSCOMLOC Husi, COMPANIA DE APA Giurgiu, COMPANIA DE APA Apa Buzau
Ennvironmental Consultacy Companies
AUDITECO GIS, CAST SA, AMINODAN, EDAS EXIM, EPC Consultanta de mediu, RMD Consult, ENECO Consultacy
Research& Development Institutes
ICA Bucuresti, IBA Bucuresti, ICPI , GEOECOMAR Bucuresti, ICPE, ISPIF, INCD-STIINTE BIOLOGICE, OMV-ICCPET, ICAA.
ENVISAN, EPTISA, DEKONTA, HALCROW, F&R WORLDWIDE, MOTT McDonald, ROYAL HASKONING, ENTEC UK LTD
OLTCHIM Rm.Valcea, UZINELE SODICE Govora, AZOMURES Targu Mures, AMURCO Bacau, PUROLITE SA, POLL CHIMIC Giurgiu, SC CVS PROD SRL, NITROPOROS SA, SC PROAIR CLEAN SA, PROFILAND.
Extraction and Refining Oil Industry, Fuel Distribution
OMV Pertom, PETROBRAZI Ploiesti, Pertom Arpechim, MIHOC OIL SRL.
Metal Processing Industry / Machine-Building
ASSA ABLOY Romania SRL, ROTEC Buzau, DUCTIL STEEL SA, ARCELOR MITTAL SA, ERDEMIR Targoviste, SC ELDIS SA, SC SARME SI CABLURI SA.
ELECTOCENTRALE.Bucharest,COLTERM.SA,ELECTROCENTRALE.Constanta, COMPEXUL ENERGETIC Craiova, CET Bacau
KANDIA DULCE SA, SC CAROLI FOODS GROUP SRL, EXPUR Slobozia, EXPUR Urziceni, NUTRICOM Oltenita, COCA-COLA HBC Romania, BUNGE Romania SRL, SMITHFIELD SRL, SC AVICOLA Bucharest, LA FANTANA, STAR FOODS E.M. SRL.
HOFIGAL EXPORT-IMPORT, EUROPHARM SA.
BAUMIT ROMANIA SRL, LAFARGE ARCOM GIPS SA, SC CONSTRUCTII ERBASU SA.
EKOCROM BASSETTI SRL, SC HERVIL SA, SC KRONOSPAN SEBES SA,TAKATA PETRI ROMANIA, FLEXTRONIX,
ENVISAN, HALCROW, F&R WORLDWIDE
Head of Laboratory Pollution Control- Water, Soil, Waste: Liliana CRUCERU
Head of Laboratory Air Pollution Control: Elena BUCUR
Head of Laboratory Biotests-Biological Analysis: Irina LUCACIU