„Research and services in the field of pollution control and monitoring of environmental quality, characterized by quality and promptitude”
The Pollution Control Department from INCD-ECOIND is:
– accredited RENAR according to the requirements of SR EN ISO/CEI 17025:2005 standard, for a big number of tests specific for environmental protection; fulfils the requirements of SR CEN/TS 15675 for measurement of pollutants from air emissions. (the accredited tests can be consulted on RENAR website, www.renar.ro- section accredited OEC)
– certified by the Ministry of Health, Public Health Institute, for monitoring of drinking water quality (the validity of the information can be checked on the website of Ministry of Heath ,www.ms.ro – section Authorizations/Abilities and Notification/ Register of laboratories for monitoring of drinking water quality/Notification List-page 4).
– research for elaboration of new analytical method for water, air, soil and wastes and new
– techniques for biological/bacteriological/eco-toxicological control; validation of new the methods
– developed in the laboratory (calculation ofperformance parameters);
– control and monitoring of water, air, soil, sediment and waste quality;
– eco-toxicological control (effluents discharged in sufrace water, substances/chemical products;
– characterization of solid and liquid fuels;
– organization of national and international interlaboratory schemes;
– consultancy for accreditation of testing laboratory/organization, endowment of new or existing
– organization of training courses for assimilation and application of different analytical methods,
– QA/QC measures in testing laboratories, requirements of REACH Regulation and of other national
and European norms in the field of environmental protection.
Laboratory Pollution Control- Water, Soil,Wastes :
– development of new techniques/performant methods for the analytical control of the pollution level of water, air, soil, sediment and wastes;
– control and monitoring of water, soil/sediments, sludge, wastes, including with priority substances;
– screening analysis for organic pollutants and heavy metals; consultancy and training;
organization of interlaboratory schemes for water.
Laboratory Biotests-Biological analysis:
- studies for hydobiological characterization and ecologic risk assessment;
- eco-toxicological studies, control/monitoring of biological and bacteriological pollution of water, soil/sediment, sludge;
- consultancy and training; organization of interlaboratory schemes for bacteriologic indicators.
Laboratory Air Pollution:
- control and monitoring of air emissions and imissions;
- level of noise;
- mathematic modeling of pollutants dispersion in air;
- elaboration of maps for industrial noise;
- physical-chemical characterization of solid/liquid fuels;
- validation/comparison of the test results obtained by non-accredited laboratories (ANOVA technique);
- training; organization of interlaboratory schemes for air and fules.
- internal QA/QC measures (systematic tests during the whole analytical process, control:
- charts, use of MRC/MR, periodical check of performance parameters for testing methods):
- external QA/QC measures (constant participation in national and international proficiency tests) List of schemes in which we have participated
- New, modern and performant equipment and apparatus List of equipment from Pollution Control Department
Steps for contracting a service (for legal entities / natural person)
- written request addressed to INCD-ECOIND
- technical offer and price information from INCD-ECOIND (including information about sampling and preservation /deliver of the samples to the laboratory, time schedule for performing the analysis/reporting the results)
- order for analysis /monitoring contract